On Dec. 10, the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) delivered to Governor Hickenlooper the draft of the state’s first water plan during a press conference at the Capitol.
Here is some media coverage of the event:
- E&E GreenWire: Colorado Takes first steps to address expected shortage
- KJCT (Colorado): Western Slope contributes water conservation efforts
- Pueblo Chieftain: Enough protection for rivers?
- Denver Business Journal: Colorado’s first water plan lands in Hickenlooper’s hands
- KKCO 11 (Grand Junction): Colorado unveils plan to shield water
- North Denver News: Hickenlooper drops draft of Colorado’s Water Plan
- 9News (Denver): Draft of Colorado Water Plan set to be released
- Biz West: State unveils historic Colorado Water Plan
- Aspen Times: Draft state water plan delivered to governor
- Fox31: Hickenlooper introduces draft of Colorado’s first statewide water plan
- Colorado Springs Gazette: Colorado unveils plan to shield water
- Public News Service: What’s the plan? Gov. Hickenlooper receives CO water plan draft
- 9News: State officials unveil comprehensive water plan draft
- The Durango Herald: Water, it’s not just for fighting
- Associated Press: With future uncertain, Colorado shields its water
- Denver Business Journal: Colorado’s water plan a good first step
- Fox31 Denver: Colorado draws up plans to protect trillions of gallons of water
Colorado Water Plan Dec. 10 Press Conference
Dec 11, 2014 -A draft of the Colorado Water Plan by the Colorado Water Conservation Board is handed over to Gov. John Hickenlooper by CWCB's boss James Eklund at a Dec. 10...